Monday, December 5, 2011

The Boy

Today I want to show you a kit from Scrappin' Serenity that I had the opportunity to work with recently. It's called "The Boy" (come back next week to see info on the companion kit, "The Girl"). It's obviously boy-themed, which works well in my family as I'm outnumbered 3-to-1. LOL Anyway, here's a preview:


I love the somewhat monochromatic color scheme with the bright pops of blue and green! The doodly elements and alpha all add to the fun feel of the kit. Here's a closer look at the papers:


I liked this kit so much, that I used it (with Scrappin' Serenity's permission) to create the new Reigning Chaos Creations logo:

I also did a couple of layouts with it:



You too can pick up this kit at Scrappin' Serenity's store (the main preview above is linked). And don't forget, if you stop by any Friday in December or January, everything in her store is only $2!!!!. There's also a quickpage set that goes with the kit:


Remember to click back here next week for some eye candy from "The Boy"'s companion kit, "The Girl"!

No comments:

Post a Comment