Thursday, January 19, 2012

January Rewind Kit and a Winter Elegance Freebie!!

It's been a crazy couple of weeks so I haven't blogged as often as I should! Hopefully things have calmed down for a while and I can get back into a regular routine! LOL

First of all, I want to show you the January Rewind Kit from This Little Missy. It's Stitched With Love...obviously a sewing theme, but also very versatile with lots of pins, buttons, stitches, etc. and I love the colors! You can pick up this sweet kit at This Little Missy's STS store (preview is linked) for only $2 for the rest of the month of January!


You can also get the bundle (with cardstocks!) for only $3 through the month of January!


The rest of her bundles are 15% off for a limited time, so head over to her store and check them out!!!

Also, a couple weeks ago I blogged about a new kit from Designs by Snowlady, Winter Elegance, that's being used for the January Quick Page Exchange at STS. Here's a reminder on the kit:


When I blogged, I promised I'd have a freebie for you, too. Well, like I said, it's been a crazy couple of weeks and time got away from me. But I have your freebie today!! It's a combination border cluster/cluster frame. LOL I hope you like it (click the preview to go to the mediafire download)! By the way, the kit and the coordinating Clip-It-Up Templates are on sale at STS through the month of January (preview above is linked)!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment