Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lots of new stuff and *FREEBIES*

Whew, it sure is hot here in Texas already! I'm looking forward to my upcoming beach vacation! In anticipation of such vacations, Scrappy Cocoa released a new kit recently that is TONS of fun to play with! The kit is called "Whaley Love You" and it has a super cute nautical theme! Lets get right to the previews!

The kit:


Isn't it cute?!? I love the spouting whale, the little "eyeless" fish and the seahorse paper!

There's also a template set:


And a bonus alpha:


And now for the BIG news...Steph is guesting this month at Funky Playground Designs!!!!! This kit is exclusive to the FPD store (images above are linked) and is currently on sale! So go grab it to have handy for all of your fun water pictures this summer! Here's a layout I did with the kit and one of the templates:


And if you want some more inspiration, check out the Whaley Love You photo album on Facebook 


Next up is the newest release from Scrappin' Serenity. It's called "Yesterday's Memories" and is perfect for those pics you snapped yesterday (or today, or the ones you'll take tomorrow, too!!!)! The bold, bright colors are suitable for many different layouts! Here's a preview of the kit:


I love the little callout tags as you'll see in my layout below! The kit is available at Stuff to Scrap (image is linked) and, if you read this before Wednesday, it's in the $2 Tuesday bin this week (along with a quickpage set)! Here's the layout I did with it:


You can also find coordinating freebies (including an add-on!) by checking out the Scrappin' Serenity blog 


Last up is This Little Missy with her June Rewind...it's TWO template packs! Template Pack 1 and Template Pack 2 - Think BIG are on sale for only $2 each throughout the month! Here are previews of each pack:



I used a template from the Think BIG set in my "Yesterday's Memories" layout above. Here is another layout using a template from that same set:


LOVE that picture! Can't believe my baby has graduated Kindergarten already. *sigh* Anyway...this layout uses This Little Missy's "TXT ME" kit, which is full of bright colors and fun doodles!

Well, I think that's it. OH WAIT!!! LOL I forgot your freebie!! It's a cluster frame using Scrappin' Serenity's Yesterday's Memories. Just click the preview below to go to mediafire for the download. I hope you like it! Stay tuned for more new kits, template sets and LOTS of vacation photos!! Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment