Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Plum Perfect!

This Little Missy has decided to do a "kit rewind" and for the first one, she's chosen a kit that I have loved ever since she released it (and I wasn't even on her CT then!).


The kit is Plum Perfect. It has a bit of a natural feel to it, but it's versatile enough that you can scrap just about anything with it! I was so excited to get to play with this kit. Here are a couple of layouts I did:



I LOVE how these pages turned out! On the first one I used a template from 3 Lil' Monsters Designs. The second one was for the November Quote Challenge at STS and I used a template from SAHM Scrapper. If you'd like to see some more layouts using this kit, head over to This Little Missy's blog later today.

The elegance and simplicity of this kit make it one you'll go back to over and over. So click on the flyer above to go to This Little Missy's store and get the kit for 50% off or the bundle for 25% off...for the month of November only! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment