Monday, November 14, 2011

Serenity....a new kit from Designs by Snowlady (and *FREEBIES*)

Designs by Snowlady has a beautiful new kit in her store. It's called Serenity. Science has proven that the color blue has a calming effect and this kit is perfect for scrapping those calm, peaceful moments in your life (if you have kids, you can use this kit to scrap other things since you have NO calm, peaceful moments in your life...LOL). Here is the preview:


I LOVE the colors...the blues, greens and brown are just so pretty together!! How did Misty know that those are my three favorite colors? LOL There's also a quickpage set and a set of "clip-it-up" templates (note that the quickpage set was the participation prize for STS Speed Scrap #301):




You can pick up this beautiful kit (and I highly recommend it!) and the other parts for 40% off, but only for a limited time. So click the previews above and hurry over to the STS store to get it!

Here is a layout I did with the kit. My Dad & stepmom went to Mackinaw Island for their honeymoon. They spent one night at The Grand Hotel on the island, and stayed in the "blue room"...I instantly thought of this picture when I saw the kit! I used a template from Designs by Snowlady and the word art is from Word Art World by Jennifer:




The Designs by Snowlady CT has put together some freebies for you. Mine is the cluster frame from my layout. Just click the preview to go to the mediafire download. I hope you like it!


You can find links to the other CT's blogs, as well as some more gorgeous eye candy from this kit on the Designs by Snowlady blog .

That's all for today! Happy scrapping!!!

1 comment: