Monday, November 19, 2012

Recent Release Post #1, Featuring Two Moose Designs (and a FREEBIE)

So, let's start by saying I have been a BAD, BAD CT member lately!! Life has been crazy and I haven't blogged about lots of new releases (I even missed DSD!!). So what I've decided to do is break it down into THREE separate posts. Each post will focus on one designer. I hope that will make it easier to keep up with! LOL You may also find some freebies sprinkled in ;-)

Let's start with Two Moose Designs. New (since my last blog anyway) in their store at The Studio are FOUR new kits (told you I'd been bad!) and TWO new template sets!! Two Moose is also the Featured Designer at The Studio for the rest of this month...that means you can get all of their new stuff for 20-50% OFF!! They also have a Challenge that includes a free add-on to one of their new kits! For more info on that, CHECK THE FORUM . Here is a preview of the free add-on:



So on to the goodies! The first release I want to tell you about is Photobooth. It is such a fun kit! It's designed to scrap your silly pictures, but is great for ANY pictures with it's bright colors. It even has printable "props" such as mustaches, and glasses that you can use for NEW pictures! You can get the page kit, the printables, the word art, solid papers, or an add-on, OR you can get Photobooth: The Collection, which includes all of the above at a VERY discounted price! There is also a template set, available separately! Here are your previews:








And here are the templates:


And some layouts, featuring the kit and templates:



And just the templates:




Two Moose's next release was Friendship. While the theme is obvious, the kit isn't quite what you'd expect. It's full of beautiful muted colors...there's also some fun little word strips! This kit comes as a separate page kit, a set of messy stamps, a set of solid papers, and an add-on. OR you can get Friendship: The Collection at a very discounted price. Here are your previews:





Here is a layout I did using Friendship (I love the little spray-painted hearts!):


Next for Two Moose Designs was Countdown to Christmas. Now, my family and I don't celebrate holidays, but there are so many fun wintry elements and the bright pinks, blues and greens were too much for me to pass on this kit. You can pick up the page kit, the printables (if you celebrate the holidays, you'll LOVE this!), the solid papers or the messy stamps. OR (notice a theme here), you can get Countdown to Christmas: The Bundle at a very discounted price! I'll show you the previews, but I haven't had a chance to work with it yet...this is a super fun kit whether you celebrate the holidays or not:




The latest "new" kit from Two Moose is called Serendipity. It's perfect for scrapping your "lucky in love" pictures, or anything else. It's full of beautiful elements and muted purples, blues and greens! Continuing with our "theme", you can get the page kit, a set of solid papers, a set of journal cards OR Serendipity: The Collection, which includes all of those PLUS a free add-on. *Note...this is the add-on that you can pick up FREE for the rest of the month at the Featured Designer Challenge link I posted waaay back at the beginning of this post! Here are your previews, including the add-on:




Don't you love those colors?! Here are some layouts I did with Serendipity (the first one uses a new Two Moose template as well...I'll tell you about that in just a minute):


This one uses a new template from Scrappy Cocoa (see Recent Release Post #2):


Lastly is the template set that I used for my first Serendipity layout. It's called Moose Maps: Variety Pack. Here's a preview:


In addition to the layout above, I also used the template for another layout featuring a new kit from Scrappin' Serenity (see Recent Release Post #3):


So that's all for Two Moose Designs. Don't forget to check Recent Release Posts #2 and #3 for more great kits, templates and maybe a freebie or two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment