Monday, November 19, 2012

Recent Release Post #2, Featuring Scrappy Cocoa (and a FREEBIE)

So, let's start by saying I have been a BAD, BAD CT member lately!! Life has been crazy and I haven't blogged about lots of new releases (I even missed DSD!!). So what I've decided to do is break it down into THREE separate posts. Each post will focus on one designer. I hope that will make it easier to keep up with! LOL You may also find some freebies sprinkled in ;-)

The next designer in my "Recent Release" series (hahaha) is Scrappy Cocoa. She has released three template sets, two kits, and a collab kit! Her first release is a beautiful kit called "So Thankful". It's full of vintage-y elements and lovely earthy tones! You can pick up separate pieces, such as the page kit, clusters, stamps and word art, or you can get So Thankful: The Collection at a MAJOR price break! Here are your previews:







There is also a template set:


Here is a layout I did with the kit:


And here are some layouts I did using the templates. The first one uses another recent release from Scrappy Cocoa (keep reading!). The second one uses a recent release from Scrappin' Serenity (see Recent Releases Post #3):




Steph teamed up with Nibbles Skribbles and Flower scraps for a cool hunting collab! Open Season is  THE kit for scrapping any hunting pictures you might have! There's even an add-on called She Hunts Too, for all of you female hunters! Cool! You can get the page kit, the add-on, a set of messy stamps, a set of solid papers, a bonus alpha or Open Season: The Collection (which is currently 42% off!!). Here are your previews:





Pretty neat! I didn't have any hunting pictures, but I did have some pictures of some deer, so I scrapped those:



Scrappy Cocoa also released another template set called Multiplicity! These templates are GREAT for scrapping larger numbers of photos! Here's a preview:


I paired one of these templates with Two Moose Design's Serendipity kit for my Texas Skies layout:


Steph's newest release is Just Be Happy! What a great theme!!! It's full of cheerful yellows, blues greens, and browns. You can pick up the page kit, a set of clusters, a set of messy stamps, a bonus alpha, and some solid papers OR, surprise! you can get Just Be Happy: The Collection. ALL of these are currently 40% off, so hurry...The Collection is an AMAZING deal at that price, but it won't last long! Here are your previews:







There is also a template set, which was a surprise, even to her CT! LOL I haven't even had a chance to play with it yet, but it's also 40% off:


Since this is a new kit, I've only had a chance to do one page with it...it's the one from a little further up in this post where I used a So Thankful template. Here it is again:


As I only had one layout with this kit to show you, I decided I'd make you a little freebie to go along with it! Just click the preview to go to mediafire for the download. Don't forget to look for Recent Release Post #3 (you may find a freebie there, too?!?!?)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment