Monday, November 19, 2012

Recent Release Post #3, Featuring Scrappin' Serenity (and a FREEBIE)

So, let's start by saying I have been a BAD, BAD CT member lately!! Life has been crazy and I haven't blogged about lots of new releases (I even missed DSD!!). So what I've decided to do is break it down into THREE separate posts. Each post will focus on one designer. I hope that will make it easier to keep up with! LOL You may also find some freebies sprinkled in ;-)

Last, but certainly not least, in my Recent Release Post series, is Scrappin' Serenity. She has two awesome new kits for you.

The first kit is called Fabulously Fall. It is chock full of Fall papers and elements, AND includes some Halloween and Thanksgiving elements as well, making it your go-to kit for all things Fall!!! It (and it's quickpage set) are currently on sale for only $2 EACH!!! Here is a preview:



Here is a layout I did with it:



Scrappin' Serenity's newest release is an absolutely GORGEOUS kit, called Let Me Count the Ways. The soft greens, grays and corals are stunning together...this may be one of my favorite kits ever!! It is also on sale for only $2 (quickpages on sale too), but only for a limited time...so HURRY!!!! Here is the preview:


Isn't it fabulous!?!? Here are a couple of layouts I did with it:



I love how the colors work so well with black and white photos. Sometimes it's hard to find a good kit to use with B&W's! This one is perfect!

Since I only did one layout with Fabulously Fall, I decided to make you a freebie to coordinate with it! Just click the preview to go to mediafire to download.


No comments:

Post a Comment