Tuesday, February 21, 2012

$2 Tuesday and a *FREEBIE*

It's time for another $2 Tuesday at Stuff to Scrap! (And I finally have the new flier to match the new design at STS!):



I think the designers have Spring Fever (I know I do!), because many of them have very "springy" kits in the $2 bin this week! Let's start with Designs by Snowlady. She has In the Garden and Polkadots in the bin:



This Little Missy has her "Rewind" Kit, Love Birds, in the bin through the end of this month. You can get the kit for $2 or a bundle (including cardstocks) for $3:


Last up, Scrappin' Serenity has Life's A Dance and Vanity Fun along with their coordinating quickpages!






And, as always, she has a coordinating FREEBIE for you on her blog (click the preview below to go there):


That's all for today, but as a little tease for you....my "Pre-Release" folder (where I keep all of the kits that I'm working with, but that haven't been released yet) went from ONE item on Saturday, to FIVE (yes, FIVE) items as of this morning!! That means lots of new goodies coming SOON!!!! Keep your eyes here, and happy scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment