Friday, February 3, 2012

Lots of new stuff and *FREEBIES*!!!

Saddle up everyone, it's gonna be a long ride! LOL First off, I need to apologize...it's been a crazy few weeks here at the Reigning Chaos ranch, life has gotten in the way and I missed a CT deadline. Designs by Snowlady released a new kit last week and not only did I not tell you about it, I didn't even get a layout done. Shame on me! It's a fabulous kit and you will definitely want to grab it! Here's the preview:


Doesn't it look fun?!? Very versatile! Now, because I missed the release, I will be back later this weekend with a layout or two and a freebie (or two?!?) to make it up to you (and to Misty!). So, in the meantime, head over to Stuff to Scrap where this beauty is on sale for only $2.99!!! (preview is linked)

Now, on to some more new stuff that I actually managed to keep up with! First up is a great new kit from Scrappy Cocoa. It's called Let Love In...you can guess there's a valentine theme...but it's not your typical valentine kit. The reds/golds/browns are quite elegant and the kit can be used for many layouts other than valentines! Here's a preview of the kit:


Here is a layout I did with the kit (template from Connie Prince):


You can pick it up at The Studio for $3.00...that's 25% off...through this weekend only! (preview is linked) She also has TWO new template packs in her store, both part of her Templation series. Templation: Stitched and Templation: Sweetie were part of her birthday bash on Facebook last week and are now in her store at 30% off for a limited time!



One last thing from Scrappy Cocoa before we move on to the next new release (bear with me, freebies are coming!!!): Steph has a new line of products available in her store. She has decided to start selling mini-bundles! Each one includes a mini-kit (~10 papers/20-30 elements/sometimes an alpha) AND a template pack, all for a super-discounted price! She currently has a Stitched Mini Bundle and a Sweetie Mini Bundle in her store for 50% off!!! That price is for a limited time only, so go grab them NOW...it's a steal! (template previews are linked) For more layouts and details, check out the Scrappy Cocoa blog .

Now, the next new release is from Scrappin' Serenity. It's called Hoo Loves You! It also has a valentiney/lovey feel, but it too is different from your traditional valentines kit! I'll let the preview speak for itself:


I love that she used coral-ish pinks instead of pink pink. LOL And all of the little owls and hearts are adorable! Here is a layout I did with it (template from Blue Heart Scraps):


This would be a fabulous card-making kit for you to add to your stash. There's also a quickpage set:


The kit and quickpages are on sale for $2.00 each through Wednesday. That's a whopping 60% off on the kit, so don't wait! Scrappin' Serenity also has a freebie for you! You can find it, and some more eye candy from this awesome kit, on the Scrappin' Serenity blog (preview below is linked):


And last but not least, to thank you for staying with me through this LOOOONG post (this may be one of the longest yet!!!), I also have a freebie for you! It's the little title block from my Hoo Loves You layout above. I hope you like it! Just click the image below to go to the mediafire download. Thanks again for checking in...don't forget I'll have a couple more freebies for you later this weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment