Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Rewind Kit and *FREEBIES*!!

Good morning scrapland! First off, in my last post I promised a freebie (or two!) from Designs by Snowlady's newest kit, Just Be You, since I had missed the release date. As a reminder, here is a preview of the kit (linked to store):


Here is a layout I put together with it (I used a template from 3 Li'l Monsters Designs):


I made this layout into a quickpage for you, and I also made a little journaling cluster. You can pick them both up by clicking the preview below.


I also wanted to tell you about the new "Rewind Kit" that This Little Missy has in her store for the month of February! She chose "Love Birds" (how appropriate!). Here's a preview:


As with all Rewind kits, you can get the kit for $2 OR the bundle (includes cardstocks, regularly $1.99) for $3! That's a great deal...so don't forget, you can get this kit at this price only in the month of February!

That's it for today, but there are 2 new kits releasing Friday, so be sure to check back for all the goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment