Friday, February 24, 2012

New Kit, New Templates and a *FREEBIE*

Hey everyone! I had the privilege of working with Designs by Snowlady's newest kit, Sweet Tweets! It's fabulous! The colors, the elements...everything is so CUTE! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smudges...she actually added little elements into the smudges!!! It's very versatile and a lot of fun to work with. Here's a preview:


Don't you love it? For a little inspiration, here's a layout I did with it. I used a template from Scrappy Cocoa's newest release, Templation: Clustered (see below)


Such a stinker, that one is! You can grab this super cute kit at STS (preview linked) for only $2.50 (that's 50% off!) for a limited time only, so HURRY!!!

I mentioned that I used a template from Scrappy Cocoa's newest template set. Here's a preview:


You can pick it up at her store at The Studio for only $1.75, but ONLY THROUGH THIS WEEKEND!! And, since I promised you a freebie, here it is!!! I made a quickpage with my Sweet Tweets layout above! Just click the preview below to go to mediafire for the download. Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment